- About Us
- About eResearch
- VeRSI Activities
- Collaborative Cyber Infrastructure for Instrumentation
- Life Sciences
- Digital Humanities
- NeCTAR projects at VeRSI
- Security & Access
- Awareness & Engagement
- Research Data
- Training & Events
- News and Publications
- eNewsletter 19
- eNewsletter 20
- eNewsletter 21
- eNewsletter 22
- eNewsletter 23
- Resource library
Virtual Infrastructure & Research Support: Delivering Agile IT Services in Universities
Event Date and Time:Wed, 12/09/2012 - 8:30am - Thu, 13/09/2012 - 5:00pm
Developing ICT infrastructure in support of world class research
Evolving virtual technologies offer great opportunities for scalability and flexibility in the Higher Education setting. But with such opportunities come great challenges, as professional staff in universities endeavour to develop strategies to manage the growth and complexity of research data, maximise the value of new investments in IT and develop clear governance frameworks while enabling a culture of collaboration.
The Virtual Infrastructure & Research Support conference has been designed through research with IT Services and other professional staff in universities. It will address:
- The design and delivery of virtual infrastructure that is flexible, scalable and cost effective.
- Processes to define frameworks for governance and risk management in universities.
- Tools to enable collaboration while negotiating data ownership and governance issues.
- Techniques to best support the research business.
Book early for the best rates and to take advantage of group discounts. To register a group, please call 1 300 316 882 and we'll coordinate your registration.
Venue: 113 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
For further information, please visit the event website.
- Event Type: